‘Only the very best training will do’
We understand care provision; our sister company Featherbed Homecare has been providing private live-in care and companionship since 1986. That’s how we identified the need for good quality, affordable training for care workers.
We know that online training just isn’t adequate enough, so in 2017 we decided to create our own training courses based at our offices in Keynsham, Bristol.
Our trainers are both qualified and teacher trained; they deliver the very best training and advice possible.
Bespoke Training Courses
We offer you …
- Well-equipped training room in Keynsham, Bristol
- Affordable, quality, relevant training
- Small group sizes to ensure every participant receives individual attention and goes away feeling confident in their working practice
- Short manageable sessions
- The latest research, knowledge and the best practice procedures for Carers
- Training packages developed by professionals working in the sector
- Handouts and other supporting materials to help with continuing professional development
Why Featherbed Care?
Featherbed Care Training will ensure you:
- Meet mandatory training requirements as set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for health and social care workers in England
- Gain the necessary knowledge to carry out your care duties effectively
- Become more confident as you gain skills
- Become more attractive to employers as your skillset grows
- Get to know like-minded colleagues who work in similar roles
Face-to-Face Training including Evaluation & Certification
The care industry is rapidly expanding. As our population ages more & more people need support to either live in their own homes or in residential care. As a result more trained care workers are needed to fill the current skills shortages.
Ready to improve your skills & prospects?
This course is specifically designed for those dealing with the management of medications within the care sector and fulfils CQC recommendations to improve the quality of medication management.
We are adding to our training programme soon, to include Health & Safety Awareness, Stroke Awareness, Parkinson’s Care training and more. We are also open to hearing from you if you have any particular training needs you’d like to discuss.
44 Bath Hill, Keynsham, Bristol BS31 1HG